SKIDIVE WORLD CUP SERIES CZ Bulletin 2
21-22-23 July 2023
- Organisation: Aeroklub Plzeň (Aeroclub Pilsen)
Head of Organisation: Jan Bečka ( +420 723 127 002, email@example.com)
Meet Director: Marek Nový (+420 606 710 554, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chief Judge: Gerhard Wagner, Germany
- Place and date: The competition will take place on Airfield Klatovy 5 km from city of Klatovy.
Klatovy Airport, 21.-22.-23. July 2023
K Letišti 573, Chaloupky, 339 01 Klatovy, Czech Republic
LKKT, GPS: N 49° 25′ 06″ E 13° 19′ 19″, C89C+PQ Klatovy
- Timetable: Registration: on July, 20th from 5 to 11 pm only
There is no further registration on July, 21st.
19.07. 12:00 – 20:00 Trainingsjumps
20.07. 08:00 – 20:00 Trainingsjumps
21.07. 07:45 Team leader meeting
08:00 – 20:00 Competition (07:45 first call)
22.07. 08:00 – 20:00 Competition (07:45 first call)
23.07. 08:00 – 14:00 Competition (07:45 first call)
15:00 Awarding Ceremony and price giving ceremony
Schedule may change by organizer decision depending on weather situation and competition tempo.
- Aircraft: Airbus H125B3e
- Entry fee: € 1050,– for each teams (€ 210,- per Person)
- Team: 5 competitors, all results count as individual and team results
- Jumps: 8 rounds for each team – minimum 4 rounds
- Rules: Sporting Code Section 5
Special rules for Parachute World Cup Series www.parawcs.com
All 5 results count as the team result
Max. 40 teams will be accepted by the organizer
Application is only approved if registered in the Airshots https://swcs.airshots.at/ !
The jumporder in reverse ranking during a round is mandatory only for complete Teams (5 jumpers). Due to organizational reasons the jumporder for incomplete teams and mixteams of 4 or less members can change during a round.
- Rejumps: Rejumps brought on by one`s own fault (cutaway, linebreak and others…) have to be paid by the jumper which has created the incident.
- Altitude: 1000 m AGL, reduction down to 900 m possible during rounds due to weather; conditions.
- Electronic System: Airshots
- Protest fee: The protest fee is EUR 50,-
All protests must be handed to the chief judge immediately after grounds forprotest appear.
- Registration: https://swcs.airshots.at
- Accommodation, camping Camping and accommodation in rooms or bungalows is possible at the airport. Directly at the airport is swimming pool, showers, WC, restaurant, open fireplace and party area. Sauna and massage can be ordered.
For details about accommodation and list of recommended hotels http://www.pinkskyvan.com/klatovy.htm/#dropzone.
We highly recommend the reservation of accommodation at email@example.com.
See you in Klatovy,
Jan Becka, Marek Novy